- What is PeoplePower?
- Ease of Use
- On-line Help
- Word Processing
- Giving Units
PeoplePower® has dozens
of built-in reports, mailing labels and analysis graphs. In addition,
you can create your own custom reports and labels.
- Directory - fully customizable directories, including picture
directories, can easily be adapted to your organization's needs. Directories
can be printed for individuals or families and can be edited and
added to before printing. A very useful format is the directory
booklet which prints pocket sized (4-1/4" x 7") booklets. These print
out on legal sized paper, pre-collated for double sided copying. Just copy,
cut and assemble. No need to figure out which page goes on the back side
of another page. Front and back sides can be printed separately for easy double-sided
- Labels - standard label and envelope formats for
people, families and giving units. You can also create and save your
own label formats.
- Audit - a comprehensive report of a person's current
or historical involvement. Useful for mailing out to your people
periodically for corrections or for taking with you on visits.
- Contacts - prints contacts and notes. Numerous options
for categories (private, public or privileged) and date ranges.
- Mail Merge - A standard text file format useful for
doing mail merges with your favorite word processor. Standard formats
for people, families and giving units. Easily choose Windows, Macintosh
or custom file formats.
- Birthday Mail Merge - A standard text file format useful for
doing mail merges with your favorite word processor. The same as the
Mail Merge report with the addition of birthdate information. Standard
formats for people, families and giving units. Easily choose Windows,
Macintosh or custom file formats.
- Activity List - options for hierarchical (tree structure)
or alphabetical listings.
- Activity Participation - list of participants, positions held
and active dates.
- Attendance Sheets - chart for taking attendance. Up to 13
dates can be printed on one sheet. There are also numerous options
for meeting interval (one day, every day, weekdays, every week, every
2 weeks, every 3 weeks, every month) and you can print any number
of blank lines at the end so that you can hand write in guests.
- Attendance Frequency - show % frequency of attendance in an
activity for any time period along with membership status.
- Individual Attendance Graph - shows a history of an individual's attendance
in an activitiy at a glance.
- Activity Attendance Graph - shows overall attendance in an activity.
Options for total attendance, average attendance by month or
average attendance by year. You can also view by a specific membership
- Daily Donation Report - detailed list of donations including
all fund distributions for the specified days.
- Giving Statements - detailed record of donations for Giving
Units. These are used at year's end (or for any time period) as the
official receipt of donations for tax purposes. You can customize
the standard IRS verbiage as necessary.
- Donation History Graph - history of donations over time summarized
by days, months, calendar years or fiscal years. This graph is
available for specific individuals or giving units as well as
across all givers. When viewing across all givers, you can also choose
to view average donations instead of totals.
- Donation Distriubtion Graph - options for distribution of donations
vs. fund, distribution vs. amount of donation, distribution by giving
unit and cumulative donations.
For more information on reports and
graphs, download the user's manual.